My Marketing Plan for Selling Your Home
- I provide an interior designer to stage your home to create the best possible first impression. I also have names of good service providers such as painters, carpet, handyman services, gardeners etc.
- Advertise your home in Homes & Land, the Re/Max Real Estate Guide, and local newspapers.
- Promote your home at the Regional Marketing Meeting.
- Send out flyers to targeted potential buyers, ie. Condo and apartment houses.
- Serve a gourmet luncheon to attract more agents to preview your home on Broker's open house.
- Develop a list of features and benefits of your home, including photo, for agents and potential buyers.
- Have a virtual tour of your home listed on at least six web sites including Realtor.com. Advertise on the Re/Max National and International Web Site.
- Assist in ordering necessary inspections prior to accepting an offer.
- Constantly update you as to the current market changes.
- Provide lock box and a professional sign with an attached brochure box.
- Follow up with all agents who have shown your home to obtain their responses and give you a weekly update.
- Have Sunday open houses if you desire.
- Assist in arranging interim financing if needed.
- Explain the transaction process so you will know exactly what to expect as we go forward to the final sign off.
- Provide a transaction coordinator to assist in the paper work. This service helps keep the paper work flowing smoothly and assures that every document is processed.